FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finally got carnage

Shout out to NTer for the trade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That backdrop is dope.

This may be bogus but I just went in and opened the mystery box until I found a yellow ranger, only one I wanted. This was more over a personal conflict I had with this location but it worked for me. **shrug**

wait you unwrapped them in store? lol

wait you unwrapped them in store? lol

Yes, in front of them before I paid for the one I was looking for. I'm not suggesting to do so but my rudeness spawned from a previous encounter that was horrendous and disrespectful. Just saying, found my yellow ranger. Lol

This may be bogus but I just went in and opened the mystery box until I found a yellow ranger, only one I wanted. This was more over a personal conflict I had with this location but it worked for me. **shrug**

LOL NAHHHHHH [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i figure this long after black friday, they just want those boxes out the store.

so if someone is planning on buying one but they have to open them first, theyre taking that revenue.

I'm thinking about heading to mine and telling them I'll buy if they lemme open them in store before I buy.

Back
Top Bottom