FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i want to pull the trigger on that white ranger, but i'm waiting for the metallic one. :smh:

You'll be waiting and paying a pretty penny.

It'll be a con exclusive.

I have yet to pull the trigger on the rangers yet as I'm just waiitng on an instore restock.

Need to post my pickups lately cuz I been got some good mail calls.

Also waiting on this X-Men box spoiler like

PcM3hee.gif

Last edited:
Gold BB8 back up on HT.

$24.37 under current 25% off disco promo

http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...t-topic-exclusive/10717393.html#q=bb8&start=1

go go go!

Hot Topic plays too much

funny how they themselves said there wouldnt be restocks, yet in store and online received more..

ALSO

MCC XMEN UNBOXING VIDEO IS OUT.

havent watched in myself since im waiting for it to arrive but for those who wanna see, have at it. please dont comment on the contents inside...

Xmen MCC box is decent. wouldn't be mad if i got it. i think a lot of you guys would like it. :lol:

XMEN box is FLAMES!!!!!

All the speculation about it was right but the bonus was nice.

I'm happy with it. video below IN SPOILER TAG FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE CORN.

Last edited:
is it possible to return a hot topic item to a store if the item didn't come with an invoice in the shipping box? I ordered 2 Gold BB8s and one of them has a broken antenna :lol: :smh: . I'm about to return the broken one at Hot Topic for refund, but no invoice came with my box.

is it possible to return a hot topic item to a store if the item didn't come with an invoice in the shipping box? I ordered 2 Gold BB8s and one of them has a broken antenna :lol: :smh: . I'm about to return the broken one at Hot Topic for refund, but no invoice came with my box.

Well they know it's their item so you they can't say no. Also just pull up your order history on you HT account unless you checked out as a guest. Still you can use the email. At worst they'll give you store credit.

Well they know it's their item so you they can't say no. Also just pull up your order history on you HT account unless you checked out as a guest. Still you can use the email. At worst they'll give you store credit.

Makes sense. I'll just print out the order history from my account and bring it to them. Good thing i ordered 2. I KNEW one of them would be damaged after seeing all those pics of damaged BB8's in store.

Back
Top Bottom