FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I had the black hair goku but i ended up trading it for the Disney Parks Indy when it dropped. Currently just have the blue hair and this one.

So according to that Forbes article, there will be Funko reps that will manage the instore displays similar to how Coke or Pepsi send reps to fill supermarkets? I hope that's for upcoming cuz I know currently Wal Mart employees do it.

This might make it easier to find chases and exclusives i think and also keep resellers from buying cases. Might also be meh if you're using brickseek because employees might not be able to touch product. In all fairness tho i've been able to score walmart exclusives online since. They're all up now actually

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=walmart exclusive funko&cat_id=0&facet=retailer:Walmart.com

Would be nice to have target follow the same restocking procedures as wal mart. The article doesn't imply any changes being made though

So according to that Forbes article, there will be Funko reps that will manage the instore displays similar to how Coke or Pepsi send reps to fill supermarkets? I hope that's for upcoming cuz I know currently Wal Mart employees do it.
This coincides with what the Target employee told me when I was searching for the exclusive Batmen.

Target employee told me something interesting that made hunting a little easier - they don't keep any in the back, at least they're not supposed to. All the Funko stuff is stocked and handled by a Funko rep.

This explains why you also see the same **** each time you go to a specific Target.

Last edited:
Anyone know what other figure was in the same shape as the bank robber joker? It's at $80 so i think time to take it out of the display and put it back in the box with a protector but i threw away the insert :rolleyes

So i'm trying to figure out which figure recycled the shape so I can hopefully find it cheap and use the insert.

Was gonna cancel my smugglers bounty, looks like is alive one more month, that Darth Maul is probably the best pop to come from that subscription....be nice if they did a chase...they should always do a Chase in these boxes, otherwise what's really the incentive for a sub?

Back
Top Bottom