FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Was at my ebgames and they had the whole new power ranger set (trash) and a few ssgss vegetas and exclusive ryu. IF anyone needs go to the store and stock order them.

oh and they had NYCC kraytos for 7.99

Last edited:
If I order online same deal? I'll order and return the game

Chances are they won't ship pop with game because it says while supplies last. Also I'm sure they sku's are connected Ala BOGO where if you return the game without scanning the pop to be returned it only refunds you cost of game minus cost of the pop. Not sure tho, worst a shot I suppose.

Chances are they won't ship pop with game because it says while supplies last. Also I'm sure they sku's are connected Ala BOGO where if you return the game without scanning the pop to be returned it only refunds you cost of game minus cost of the pop. Not sure tho, worst a shot I suppose.

yea they'll more than likely do that but atleast you still get the pop, and that game will be popular enough you may be able to sell it.

In case anybody didn't know...

View media item 2308181

99% of the time these pops are sold out before this promo even starts.

I've already done seen people with like 3-4 of these in they're cars.

It's such a ridiculous promo because I can't recall at any time that Targets received more than 6 of their exclusive pops at one time. 6 x 1803 stores = 10,818 pops if every store gets some.

London Toy Fair reveals:

Parks and Rec

Joey Ramone & Jimi Hendrix

In for the Jimi and Joey. I'm wondering what was the deal with the Purple Haze pop. Like how they are releasing now with the actual name.

Need that Jimi. When/where does it release?

Summer at the earliest but probably fall/winter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom