FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Run the risk of players looking generic aside from the jersey. Hopefully they continue doing mascots!
I'm not a fan of the mascots. I much rather have players, but of course I wish they go for the players that don't look to generic. Syndeergaard, Griffey, Ortiz, Cano and a few would stand out more. Like Jeter, Bryant and Rizzo would look real generic.
I need them to make a Stomper in Oakland A's jersey. Since we don't keep players long enough to become faces of the franchise
laugh.gif

Man, what is wrong with Oakland in general? They had such great teams in the 70's and 80's. But management is just so cheap and that stadium is the worst.

Last edited:
they should make it

elliot regular
elliot 1/6 hoodie chase
elliot 1/36 mask chase

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all are surprised the chase is weak? I mean look at the Starlord chase.

Funko be getting lazier but all they need to do is slap that little sticker on it and everyone goes bananas :rolleyes

They can be excused only for the fact the poses are getting better. But these chases are dumb lazy. A real chase is like they use to do. Metallics or blue man group arrested development dude. Or no armored colossus something give me something

Speaking of Peter Parker, finally tracked down his pint size counterpart. Just need Green Goblin now.

View media item 2391613
If anyone is getting rid of Green Goblin PSH or Spider-Man 2099 pop, let me know. Completionist in me needs them

Speaking of Peter Parker, finally tracked down his pint size counterpart. Just need Green Goblin now.

View media item 2391613
If anyone is getting rid of Green Goblin PSH or Spider-Man 2099 pop, let me know. Completionist in me needs them
I have a Spider-Man 2099. Let me know what you have for trade

Actually just got rid of everything extra I had. I've got cash/comics though if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom