FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^^^^^ With having only paid 20 and worth that much I would be very tempted to flip.Congrats.

Thanks bro! Still can't believe it
Maybe when I'm in a bind for money, in the meantime this will sit with my unmasked leia, Holo Vader and Kylo Freddy

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah,if you don't need the $ definitely keep it.I started picking up some Star Wars(nothing valuable) but they are so many it's overwhelming.

The Star Wars pops are so saturated only like 5% hold any real value. But whatever. I need an obi wan and a flocked chewie still.

ksteezy ksteezy pls post a picture with Maul when he arrives

You know I will :wow:

No lie the feeling is bitter sweet, because I do feel horrible for one dude who was 700$ invested and had gotten 5 of 11 slots....luck is a crazy thing

$700/5 = $140; but you paid $20? Did you win a raffle for the raffle or something?

Sweet W though :pimp: Don't feel horrible for the other guy he's obviously an idiot, gambling addict, or both. Dude could've used PayPal credit and used that $700 as a down payment then just paid the rest of Maul off eventually if he wanted it THAT bad. That's crazy stupid :rofl:

$700/5 = $140; but you paid $20? Did you win a raffle for the raffle or something?

Sweet W though :pimp: Don't feel horrible for the other guy he's obviously an idiot, gambling addict, or both. Dude could've used PayPal credit and used that $700 as a down payment then just paid the rest of Maul off eventually if he wanted it THAT bad. That's crazy stupid :rofl:

Yeah the format was set up as 11 slots for 200$ each, that same dude copped a 200$ slot and someone else did as well after some mini waffles, then it went into the subwaffles each at 10/20$ slots for a chance at 1 slot in the main, I played the first mini and landed with 1 slot, picked number 5 and just sat back, no way I was gonna indulge in such high stakes...never expected to beat out a dude with practically 50% chance of winning....lol when the video was released #5 was the second to last number pulled my heart was on my **** at that point....I think this is the biggest waffled piece I've seen in the groups, CRAZY

those satellite raffles ftw. congrats on the win. 

kinda crazy though how pops have taken the same route as sneakers with the raffles and reselling.

paypal coming for people's necks though lol...I saw someone who ran raffles get banned and had close to 10k tied up for 180 days.

and most of these dudes running the raffles are paying resell for pops and then making their money through the raffles upcharge. risky business, I'll stick to shoe flipping haha.

kinda crazy though how pops have taken the same route as sneakers with the raffles and reselling.

paypal coming for people's necks though lol...I saw someone who ran raffles get banned and had close to 10k tied up for 180 days.

and most of these dudes running the raffles are paying resell for pops and then making their money through the raffles upcharge. risky business, I'll stick to shoe flipping haha.

Oh yeah I've made some friends on the groups and dudes PayPal been shut down all around, the guy that ran this one is banned from PP so he uses Venmo now and he made 2200$ in 4 hours last night with just that pop, about 500$ over PPG he def came off, but so did I, I landed a 1700$ for 20$ :lol:

Oh yeah I've made some friends on the groups and dudes PayPal been shut down all around, the guy that ran this one is banned from PP so he uses Venmo now and he made 2200$ in 4 hours last night with just that pop, about 500$ over PPG he def came off, but so did I, I landed a 1700$ for 20$
laugh.gif
yeah as someone who sells basically anything that flips via ebay and other avenues I deff couldn't risk not having a paypal. that's an awesome come up for you though man, you have some insane luck with all the stuff you've won. 

I really want SDCC metallic Spidey and chase amazing spider-man 1 but I can't see myself spending $200-500 on plastic, so I've been on looking for raffles for them. Looks like I might need to start trading yeezys for the pops I want lmao.

PayPal can't seize those funds though. You need to move money from PP to your bank right away if you're doing money making schemes involving gambling.

I haven't had PayPal or a bank account shut down yet but I know that I will at some point. All of my business partners have been dropped by certain payment intermediaries at one time or another. Cannabis life :\

Last edited:
PayPal can't seize those funds though. You need to move money from PP to your bank right away if you're doing money making schemes involving gambling.

I haven't had PayPal or a bank account shut down yet but I know that I will at some point. All of my business partners have been dropped by certain payment intermediaries at one time or another. Cannabis life :\

everyone wants their cut, even Instagram instituted SHADOWBANS mostly to business accounts, based on an extreme policing algorithm, you don't even know if you been hit, I just recently found out only my followers can find my page in the tags I use, apparently the algorithm sensed I broke some kind of rule and banned my account from popping up on hashtags, all because they want to make sure users pay THEM to promote and only THEM.....insane.

I haven't had PayPal or a bank account shut down yet but I know that I will at some point. All of my business partners have been dropped by certain payment intermediaries at one time or another. Cannabis life
ohwell.gif
yeah cuz the raffles violate paypals acceptable use policy and in a vast majority of cases are illegal lmao. like you said if you're doing something clearly violating terms of service/screwing paypal out of their 2.9% + 30 cents, you better transfer your $ as soon as it comes in. That ban/limited account is coming and you're out of that money for 90-180, just a matter of when and for what reason. 

that's actually kinda funny that people are switching to venmo though, cats don't realize that it's a paypal owns venmo lmaoooooo. 

I guarantee you they aren't checking to see if they get a 1099 either...Uncle Sam always coming for that a**

yeah cuz the raffles violate paypals acceptable use policy and in a vast majority of cases are illegal lmao. like you said if you're doing something clearly violating terms of service/screwing paypal out of their 2.9% + 30 cents, you better transfer your $ as soon as it comes in. That ban/limited account is coming and you're out of that money for 90-180, just a matter of when and for what reason. 

that's actually kinda funny that people are switching to venmo though, cats don't realize that it's a paypal owns venmo lmaoooooo. 

I guarantee you they aren't checking to see if they get a 1099 either...Uncle Sam always coming for that a**

Yeah man, some of these guys I know have racked probably close to 20k in untaxed money in the year :rofl: it seems innocent from a distance, but at that level *** is major tax fraud....I've only waffled like 4 pops, all cheap pops, so I ain't worried, I did spend a chunk playing this past year tho...lol

Yeah man, some of these guys I know have racked probably close to 20k in untaxed money in the year
roll.gif
it seems innocent from a distance, but at that level *** is major tax fraud....I've only waffled like 4 pops, all cheap pops, so I ain't worried, I did spend a chunk playing this past year tho...lol
this whole hobby is just wild as a whole man lol.

I've been chilling on a shoes/streetwear not going as hard as I used to but pops and comics are getting just as bad. it's pretty cool tho when you have a forum like this or smaller local groups/raffle groups that people are chill in and help each other. Reddit and the facebook selling groups turn into cesspools 

this whole hobby is just wild as a whole man lol.

I've been chilling on a shoes/streetwear not going as hard as I used to but pops and comics are getting just as bad. it's pretty cool tho when you have a forum like this or smaller local groups/raffle groups that people are chill in and help each other. Reddit and the facebook selling groups turn into cesspools 

Well that's the good thing about the waffle groups, from my experience they are very well monitored and safe, I've heard stories of rigged waffles, but at the same time I've hit some crazy pieces and I can guarantee it wasn't rigged at all, hence I'll never raise a red flag and call any of the waffles rigged, IVE WON...I won't always win..

With how saturated the market has gotten and lost I checke PPG almost of my top 10 gained value....too bad I'm more of a hoarder than a flipper so I know I'll sit on these forever even after the bubble bursts if that ever does happen :lol:

If it's that serious you could make an LLC, get your EIN, accept donations, send your gift, pay taxes. But then you have to make your "raffle" more of a sweepstakes and only show the actual raffle process to those who entered, not publicly viewable.

Seems easier to be at risk for tax fraud :rofl: Unless you doing like $20k like steezy said.

Last edited:
Nah man, dudes don't be trying to give up a dime doing this, I've had cats DM telling me I was 20 cents short on my payment :x

If it's that serious you could make an LLC, get your EIN, accept donations, send your gift, pay taxes. But then you have to make your "raffle" more of a sweepstakes and only show the actual raffle process to those who entered, not publicly viewable.

Seems easier to be at risk for tax fraud
roll.gif
Unless you doing like $20k like steezy said.
yepp 20k and 200 transactions, have to hit both of those thresholds for that 1099 to come through, but either way you can't just make money and take tons of payments and expect to not pay taxes. 
Nah man, dudes don't be trying to give up a dime doing this, I've had cats DM telling me I was 20 cents short on my payment
sick.gif
gotta make that overhead when they're paying $700 for a pop to raffle off and net $200

Back
Top Bottom