FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

He's not lying. I just started and I'm already on 22 pops. Just randomly counted another 20 that I want to grab. That's not including the ones that Pop plan on making in the future.

Here's my entire collection so far....
IMG_5777.JPG
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Welcome to the dark side.

All I want for SDCC is Megazord (pre ordered on 2 different sites in case one gets cancelled) and the Holo Leia R2 two pack. really trying to limit my spending, as I'm running out of space to put these things

Final SDCC list:
1. Megazord
2. Tony Stark
3. Tigger
4. Aladdin Dorbz
5. Steve (Stranger Things)
6. Mr. Clarke (Stranger Things)

Hoping for the SDCC Stark and at least the Spider-Man Conan, would love the MonoConan but I feel like that's going to be a little too pricey for my tastes, to go along with these:
FullSizeRender (33).jpg

Spider Conan is definitely on my list too. Will go for Mono Conan to try to trade for Batman.

If anyone has a stormtrooper Conan, I'm gonna have 3 extra or whatever conan comes out on Thursday, we can trade.

Spider Conan is definitely on my list too. Will go for Mono Conan to try to trade for Batman.

If anyone has a stormtrooper Conan, I'm gonna have 3 extra or whatever conan comes out on Thursday, we can trade.

I don't have a Conan but I have money depending on what Conan it is lol

4 days and counting.

So i've "narrowed" it down to these 15 of which i'll probably end up getting maybe half. I know B&N is where i'm gonna head to on Thursday and Gamestop if I can make it on time since Negaduck, Tony and Batman Joker set to be there.
SDCC.JPG

Back
Top Bottom