FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man, I guess I'm going to bed pop-less :frown:

I'm not about the sneaker game online bot life apparently. Guess I'll just pay 8,000 percent over retail for the re-sell value

I'm literally just refreshing this post and Reddit every couple minutes to see what new stuff pops up. Not even that many I actually even want.

This new NT is weird. Hope y'all doing well I don't visit NT much any more. Didn't even have time to set these up before the premiere Sunday...and missed HBO drop in the process :rofl:
IMG_8181.JPG
IMG_8182.JPG

im usually asleep by 11 since i got work early in the AM but tonight im making an exception and staying up just for these pops but im not going to lie i am dead tired
tired.gif

im usually asleep by 11 since i got work early in the AM but tonight im making an exception and staying up just for these pops but im not going to lie i am dead tired
tired.gif

haha yea i'm staying up late too, hoping to save a trip to Gamestop tomorrow, would like to just knock it out tonight.

All I want is Tony stark. Credit card kept coming back invalid. Went through paypal and it just timesout. About to throw in the towel

Back
Top Bottom