FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man my tigger came in yesterday and the flocking is bad. Super disappointed. Not even gonna keep it. At least B&N did a good job packing it though. Hopefully they did a good job with scare glow since I wanted him more anyway.

Man my tigger came in yesterday and the flocking is bad. Super disappointed. Not even gonna keep it. At least B&N did a good job packing it though. Hopefully they did a good job with scare glow since I wanted him more anyway.

If you're selling it lmk.

Didn't think Funko Shop would rapid fire on Saturday. Was playing basketball all morning looking at around 10am and 12pm. Daffy dropped at 11am I think? Ugh lol. He was the last piece I actually wanted.

ez0jjJp7xzj0NF2fqDELqCyRD6w6WdttJSwCKpBimss.jpg

relatively new comic...Deadpool the Duck. Think the pop looks good, was excited from the proto I saw as well. Of course Walgreens would get it though...

Anyone with a Shenron, is there supposed to be a line in the middle of the body? Not sure if mine came cracked or if it's supposed to be like that? Pic below. The line is under the hand.

image.jpeg

Anyone with a Shenron, is there supposed to be a line in the middle of the body? Not sure if mine came cracked or if it's supposed to be like that? Pic below. The line is under the hand.

image.jpeg

Mine came in with that lines too, I think it's how it was assembled.

ISO Tinkles still if anyone has extras.

Also selling my Kiss StarChild and Spaceman pop set $150 shipped for the board peeps. Not PERFECT as the bottom of one has stains and the other has a slight ding.

And if anyone wants to make their own Comic Con stickers to replace the Summer Convention one here's some pics in the best quality i can find. I'll be doing that as soon i have time
IMG_3404.jpg
cc.jpg

ISO Tinkles still if anyone has extras.

Also selling my Kiss StarChild and Spaceman pop set $150 shipped for the board peeps. Not PERFECT as the bottom of one has stains and the other has a slight ding.

And if anyone wants to make their own Comic Con stickers to replace the Summer Convention one here's some pics in the best quality i can find. I'll be doing that as soon i have time
IMG_3404.jpg
cc.jpg

Do this and I'll cop some off of you.. lol

Shenrons available anywhere else? Prices on Ebay are pretty low right now so it's not a big deal. Would like to get it for retail though. TIA!

Back
Top Bottom