FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

anyone going to NYCC?? I'm going for the first time this year for Thursday and Friday.

How do they do the funkos at the con? FCFS? or is it raffle system? And how long are the wait? My sister usually can get me in with her exhibitor pass for the weekend, and I never follow too much on where to get tickets to the con beside through scalpers.

Finally got both of my SDCC Pops in. Didn't care for anything else but T-Dog.
IMG_5866.JPG
IMG_5869.JPG

How do they do the funkos at the con? FCFS? or is it raffle system? And how long are the wait? My sister usually can get me in with her exhibitor pass for the weekend, and I never follow too much on where to get tickets to the con beside through scalpers.

It's not FCFS. You pretty much gotta line up to enter a raffel. Also exhibitors are excluded from purchasing. Here's a link to procedures for SDCC, probably be the same for NYCC.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/sdcc-2017-everything-you-need-to-know

IMG_9312.JPG
I'm just being honest with y'all, conventions are extremely competitive and cutthroat. If you don't have 16+ hours to dedicate to campin, toss the funko booth out of the window at SDCC. As for ECCC, NYCC and Star Wars celebration; their raffles are still competitive but not nearly as bad.

Can anyone possibly clean this up and remove the blue border for me? I'm trying to print off a sticker to replace my semi torn one for my Batman conan. I know it's shady as hell but it's bothering me lol.

Realized that the only things i got from NYCC last year were Toy Tokyo exclusives.

I swear if TT gets the fire exclusives again i'mma lose it. Have a baaaaaad feeling metallic white ranger will be @ NYCC :smh:

They should of made metallic black for hot topics when red and pink dropped. I don't wish any nice looking funko releasing from TT. Impossible to buy. Cause of last year's fiasco, they probably won't be selling to the general public for the next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom