FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

$250 for an autograph is wild. He basically banks 75% of that. In addition to whatever NYCC paid him for an appearance fee.

I might cough up the cash to have Stan Lee sign something @ LA Comic Con. While it is probably the most oversaturated autograph I'll definitely need him to sign something.

Soooo boxlunch canceled my original order. The one that sold out in like minutes. I check the mail just now and look what came......
IMG_0193.JPG

if they already refunded my CC, does that mean they dun goofed??

This ever happened to you guys before?

May just cough up the dough and look to meet Mark and have him autograph one of my Luke pops.

I also saw that Felicity Jones will also be in attendance. Anyone know how much her autograph may cost? If I ask for her hand in marriage will she say yes? :nerd:

Soooo boxlunch canceled my original order. The one that sold out in like minutes. I check the mail just now and look what came......
IMG_0193.JPG

if they already refunded my CC, does that mean they dun goofed??

This ever happened to you guys before?

They canceled my complete order and they sent me Elliot.

Felicity Jones is such a dime man. Idk what it is about her, but I'm smitten lol.

If anyone else knows someone with a spidey chase. I'm giving up Freddy Strange plus Tinkles/Ghost in a Jar for him.

Finally Tdogg2k's washed baby momma made something noteworthy. I will always give credit to where it's due and she finally makes something worth some kudos

IMG_2861.PNG

yeah I effed up not grabbing daffy lol. oh well man. I gotta be happy with what I got. here's to hoping I can make some magic happen and add to the spidey set. finally cooked anti-venom dorbz

This bane might be my favorite pop

Attachments

• received_10208067124230335.jpeg
    received_10208067124230335.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170804_233759.jpg
    20170804_233759.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
3 for 30 at HT right now,doesn't include exclusives though.Good way to pick up that new GoT wave though.

Back
Top Bottom