FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

WOW!!! this thing is gonna go for mad stupid money when it drops.

Proto for the Holo Freddy for TOTY voters and giveaway.

holo.JPG

That's if you have one nearby and you gotta be there way more than an hour before. I got there 2 hours prior for SDCC stuff and there was a good 8-9 people already.

I'm wondering what these will look like.

20638394_10102559594309676_2372326688669055807_n.jpg

Also got my shipping confirmation from FPI for my tinkles pop whoop!

Cali heads go way too hard for pops man, found that out at SDCC. Here in DC people showed up like 30 mins prior and got the tick and scare glow.

Ain't nobody going that hard for pops in NY either... I'm sure if I woke up I woulda had doubles of the tick and scare glow... dude said the line wasn't even that deep so they lifted the limit on each out here

Last year at comic con ny the toy Tokyo line was weak.... as long as you had 45 mins you got everything....

Last year at comic con ny the toy Tokyo line was weak.... as long as you had 45 mins you got everything....

this year might be trouble lol. pops have gotten bad. I'm hoping it's good though. hoping I get guaranteed stuff since I didn't win the SDCC raffle

this year might be trouble lol. pops have gotten bad. I'm hoping it's good though. hoping I get guaranteed stuff since I didn't win the SDCC raffle

Last year people lined up like two nights before for wristbands for the same pops they let anyone who wait in line purchase... two days into selling those pops and they still had stock except for one or two that had number limits on them... I ain't worried I just hope they have heat..

Last year people lined up like two nights before for wristbands for the same pops they let anyone who wait in line purchase... two days into selling those pops and they still had stock except for one or two that had number limits on them... I ain't worried I just hope they have heat..

Yeah I agree, probably won't even try at the show if they tell us that we get a guaranteed bundle.

Hoping that I hit on the booth raffle tho. If not I'll prolly chill on hitting the con floor first thing in the morning

Where did you get the flash?

Got him on Amazon from the same seller that I purchased some other chases and common pops in the past. i was expecting a destroyed box though since they listed it much lower than the other sellers. But I came pretty much mint.

I emailed them, they said their stock should come in beginning of August. They started to ship one of my orders.

Yeah I agree, probably won't even try at the show if they tell us that we get a guaranteed bundle.

Hoping that I hit on the booth raffle tho. If not I'll prolly chill on hitting the con floor first thing in the morning

Hit me up bro I'll be there Friday

Back
Top Bottom