FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That picture reminded me of two pop related disappointments. First, that I never got Crystal Blue Heisenberg when he was like 30. One of my Grails. And then the sadness of how awful the Iceman pop turned out.

If you don't care about the original box with the chase sticker, just roll the window. Most chase stickers are easitly removable if you or your girl have long nails, but sometimes they are stuck on there pretty good an you might end up damaging that edge. That's why i said if you don't care about that box, bend the window near a sticker edge and it'll eventually pop up enough where you can peel it off.
Thanks fam! Just finished my swap. Ended up taking your advice, lifted a corner of the sticker with a razor then rolled back the plastic. Worked like a charm!

Attachments

• IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 8
Sorry. Frost release is gonna be available during Halloween Comicfest as a PX exclusive so prettty much most comic shops will be the plug. 10k LE but now that the pop fail has been revealed it may not be hard to cop.

Fugitive NYCC exclusives up

https://www.fugitivetoys.com/

I have a feeling that the LOC pop will be that Aquaman with waves proto that came outta fundays this year.

Why can't my girl add me to her funko plus 1? I don't get it... when I signed up I added a plus 1 in case I didn't hit and of course I didn't hit... but she did anyone else know wasup?

Stopped at the TRU near work this morning, and found three local Hot Wheels collectors going through opened Pop boxes on the sales floor. The boxes turned out to be NYCC Supes and Beast Man. I was able to grab one of each, and check out, although the cashier needed a manager’s override to complete the transaction.

FYE delivered today, box is in a little bit of rough shape on the top (glad I wasn't scheming to resell before they arrived). Just need the Walmart one now
IMG_4937.jpg

How's Thursday at the Toy Tokyo booth at NYCC? Been going for the last 5 years but I wasn't planning on it this year. My friend has an extra Thursday ticket he's giving me though. Should I take off of work? lol

How's Thursday at the Toy Tokyo booth at NYCC? Been going for the last 5 years but I wasn't planning on it this year. My friend has an extra Thursday ticket he's giving me though. Should I take off of work? lol

Toy Tokyo isn't selling any pops at there booth. It's all in the funko booth, you needed to win the raffle for the funko booth to purchase any TT funkos

Back
Top Bottom