FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I honestly don't think Shopify sites care about people getting more than one. How do you think the bots feast?

Also, did anyone have to fill out a CAPTCHA?

It had the box but all I did was check "I'm not a bot" and it let me thru.. Seeing on reddit people actually had to fill them

If I'm not mistaken, if you are logged into a Google account when hitting I'm not a bot it will go straight through and no captcha needs to be done.
Otherwise you will have to do it.

Bruh.. How lol
Amazon pay wouldn't go through, then it wouldn't recognize my CC and kept saying enter a valid number.

Bruhhh i just realized Funko shop doesn't take amex... That's why. I double checked

I legit hate my life right now. I have a Visa too.

If I'm not mistaken, if you are logged into a Google account when hitting I'm not a bot it will go straight through and no captcha needs to be done.
Otherwise you will have to do it.

Oh.. that makes sense.. whew lol.

Amazon pay wouldn't go through, then it wouldn't recognize my CC and kept saying enter a valid number.

Bruhhh i just realized Funko shop doesn't take amex... That's why. I double checked

I legit hate my life right now. I have a Visa too.

Ah man that's foul. By the time I checked out and sent the link out to a couple of buddies he was all gone. Crazy.

Got my order confirmation email

giphy.gif

Well she did use a different card so Watever, dunno how that card went through it's not my billing address..

Have any of you guys heard of Funko Shop cancelling for multiples? Don't think I have but maybe I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom