FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i don’t care what anyone says but reselling pops is corny. flat out.

sneakers i can understand because you’re making hundreds if not thusands.

but you really gonna take a fellow collectors enjoyment away for a measly $20, if that? leave it on the shelf man if you’re not buying for yourself.

i don’t care what anyone says but reselling pops is corny. flat out.

sneakers i can understand because you’re making hundreds if not thusands.

but you really gonna take a fellow collectors enjoyment away for a measly $20, if that? leave it on the shelf man if you’re not buying for yourself.

$ is $ bro. by your logic, people are taking collector's enjoyment by reselling sneakers too. in any hobby with a secondary market, someone is getting screwed.

Yup

Comes with the territory of any collecting hobby

People pay 300 for rare stamps lol same ish

Yeah it’s trash, but it comes with it. It is what it is. Not mad at anyone for trying to make money, just mad that Hot Topic ****** this whole thing up.

First time finding a chase in the wild at HT. Just need that frozen FYE one.
56E6EA39-E021-4DA1-945C-1E71E286BD6E.jpeg

They had plenty of Max’s as well, wish I didn’t jump the gun to order online

Also took the earlier advice and preordered NES Jason from GameStop

HT has been pretty solid for the past couple years compared to a lot other sites. This con just seems particularly messy.

Right after i came home with my Max, my HT posted they had those chases in store :rofl::smh:

I was too tired to go back

I was shocked when I went to my HT yesterday looking for that and hellboy chase and lady told me someone bought them this morning, but they left 5 dragonzords :lol:

Also stopped at B&N, used the membership discount and the 15% off one item coupon they emailed to grab a hard stack case, cost about 6.40

Damn my local had that Krampus chase this morning smh.. I should have went there

HT has been the place to get pops from these past couple days... anyways is mad max gonna go online? I’m not trying to go to the store

Back
Top Bottom