FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Y'all really still on that Yondu wave? LOL I mean he's not even that great of a character lol *shrug*

I'm chillin till Garbage Pail kids drop. Mad that i missed the GS preorder loop, now I'mma hafta pay the high cuz I need 3 of them Adam Bomb chases.

Ha now i know why i don't really like this thing! It reminds me too much of those Super Hero Squad lol

Not funko related but I went ahead and preordered this:

infinitygauntlet-1.jpg

Hasbro Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet. TRUST i'mma be rocking this to opening night (if it ships by then)

whered you preorder?

My walmarts havnt gotten them yet. I need that for 04/27

bit the bullet on killmonger and copped on ebay. paid $35 but at least i got to be picky about which one i was getting (best looking paint job).

crazy how i’ll agonize over paying $30 for a pop and won’t think twice about paying hundreds over retail for a sneaker

Y'all really still on that Yondu wave? LOL I mean he's not even that great of a character lol *shrug*

I'm chillin till Garbage Pail kids drop. Mad that i missed the GS preorder loop, now I'mma hafta pay the high cuz I need 3 of them Adam Bomb chases.

Ha now i know why i don't really like this thing! It reminds me too much of those Super Hero Squad lol

Not funko related but I went ahead and preordered this:

infinitygauntlet-1.jpg

Hasbro Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet. TRUST i'mma be rocking this to opening night (if it ships by then)

0 for 3 in attempts on Yondu (missed the 4am drop). The last restock a few minutes ago was useless.

Who’s tryna hook me up with a chase killmonger?

Attachments

• 1409A583-F339-461F-A2F3-C7014C52F021.jpeg
    1409A583-F339-461F-A2F3-C7014C52F021.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom