FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Two new additions to the squad came in the mail today. #taxseason
IMG_0814.jpg

i liquidated all my grails. Got nothing worth over 150 now. It was hard but then again i only bought those to have. Pretty much doubled my investment on all of em. Wedding expenses paid tho so it's all good. Now all i have are pops i really want.

might unload my Stan Lee's tho. Didn't realize the gold and platinum con exclusives were poppin like that.

Someone on here offered me PA Vegeta for like $70 or $80 like 4 years ago when I was just staring to get into Pop's... I kick myseif constantly thinking about that...
Yea so much passed upon, but at the end of the day, to me these will never be worth more than 40/50. I love my little custom i'll post the pic when I find it.

Don't forget about the clearance, I found so many clearance things, like April bepop rocsteady and a ton of others that are worth more than 50+ now.

A warriors fall stage pop would be dope
I wonder how they would do Killmongers scars???
would be super dope

I hate when they do store closing sales.. You would think everybody would be smart and wait them out and let it get closer to the closing date, so they have to up the % off, but noooooo, all the idiots pillage the store at 20% off. Don't matter what the store is. SMH.

But Toys R Us' closing is devastating to me man.

I did that with movie stop but missed out on some good stuff. They're pops went down to 80% started at 30. when it got to 50% they started fying off I was able to get some good stuff.
80% was just scraps left but they had a lot of collector item stuff that I got.

Kids are going to grow up never knowing what it’s like to go to the toy store. It’s sad af man.

Props on the unmasked spidey. Copped.

So i got pics forwarded to me from that vendor for that PA vegeta. Yeah I’m with it. I didn’t pay the extra $5 for premium packaging so I’m hoping the box isn’t all the way trashed.

92489777-D7C3-49FD-AE1F-BC985A61CEA7.jpeg
23E04AFA-8B56-4167-BF99-038DBCD0CFE1.jpeg
060B85A4-0190-419C-B225-BE81EA8F6190.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom