FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

DY6DnFaXkAU6gTs.jpg

Maaaaaaaaann I'mma be on my honeymoon the weekend and a few days before IW comes out. Hoping its out that week before i leave. Need that Thanos to match this bad boy here :smokin

Gauntlet.jpeg

I just saw the funko of Night King riding Viserion. Didn't know it was going to be that huge.

Had to hold off because I wasn't sure where I was going to put it lol.

But I did pick up the Skybound Exclusive Lying Cat:pimp:

Maaaaaaaaann I'mma be on my honeymoon the weekend and a few days before IW comes out. Hoping its out that week before i leave. Need that Thanos to match this bad boy here :smokin

damn, that thing is awesome, I kind of dipped back into Hot Toys for a second so I might wait to see what they do with Thanos, would prefer him with armor and the gauntlet, not this tank top version

expected release date for Target is 4/22

Why is it that carts for stores like Walmart and Target dont operate ticketmaster or something like that? It makes no sense how you can have something in your cart that is essentially taken by someone else because you are slow entering information. Once its in your cart, its in your cart.

Could you imagine getting lucky and pulling up front row tickets for something and then it just gets jacked while you are checking out? Makes no sense.

So pissed man went to 3 hot topics and they only had regular GITD Hades didn’t even wanna cop after that.

Mogs were out at the mall at 7 am when the ****ing custodial staff were here. I got here and was 10th in line to try and grab Hustle's. Joint had two.

next time Ima just walk right up and snatch them from the release cart and tell them to piss off.

Mogs were out at the mall at 7 am when the ****ing custodial staff were here. I got here and was 10th in line to try and grab Hustle's. Joint had two.

next time Ima just walk right up and snatch them from the release cart and tell them to piss off.
:blush:

Instead of lining up they could be coming on a message board about seeing them line up and not getting the pop vinyl you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom