FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Me and the wife out here Saturday morning pop hunt #ThanosQuest

E1D9C70E-15F2-4DED-A1F8-AC8B9ED20C5F.jpeg

Congrats djlunchbox djlunchbox !!

So I hit up Silicon Valley Comic Con today. There was sooo much stuff. Wish I won the lottery so I could purchase everything hahaha. Here are my pickups:

20180407_181344.jpg

(No comments about the Klay Thompson. He was five bucks :lol:)

Ray Park was cool as hell. Darth Maul is one of my favorite bad guys of all time so I had to go for the autograph session. We talked for a few minutes before he signed my pop. Asked him about a Darth Maul stand alone film. He said its for sure gonna happen one day, he just hopes that it happens soon enough that they dont recast him haha.

20180407_123036.jpg

Really fun day!

Last edited:
Congrats djlunchbox djlunchbox !!

So I hit up Silicon Valley Comic Con today. There was sooo much stuff. Wish I won the lottery so I could purchase everything hahaha. Here are my pickups:

20180407_181344.jpg

(No comments about the Klay Thompson. He was five bucks :lol:)

Ray Park was cool as hell. Darth Maul is one of my favorite bad guys of all time so I had to go for the autograph session. We talked for a few minutes before he signed my pop. Asked him about a Darth Maul stand alone film. He said its for sure gonna happen one day, he just hopes that it happens soon enough that they dont recast him haha.

20180407_123036.jpg

Really fun day!

You got robbed on that Klay thompson pop

Random popped into a target yesterday and was picking up some stuff for the wife. I casually walked by the funko area and saw the 10” thanos. I haven’t bought any funko a before or know how limited they are. Does anyone know the worth of the 10” thanos?

Random popped into a target yesterday and was picking up some stuff for the wife. I casually walked by the funko area and saw the 10” thanos. I haven’t bought any funko a before or know how limited they are. Does anyone know the worth of the 10” thanos?
Pretty much worthless. Buy it and send it to me.

Back
Top Bottom