FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't know if you noticed but you have a tiny piece of trash on that throne. Maybe u missed the trash can.... Start saying kobe when you shoot.. %goes up

tumblr_milqqccVPr1qjn31xo6_250.gif

Not even Stannis believes that nonsense.

So every target in Pittsburgh just got their 10 inch thanos and I was able to get another. Would it be possible to trade it for a ht thanos or is that out of line?

Probably not as even of a trade as you think. With that said yes you could trade works out if you don't have a HT.

Funny how people complain about target yet there are way more success stories for target.

It's insane here right now. All but 2 stores got restocked and they've been there for going on 3 days. You have to ask for them but I haven't had 1 store say we don't have them

This is why I never blame Funko or the Store they send it to. Blame the hypebeast.
I think putting them behind the counter is genius, stops random resellers that dont know about that rule or just casual people going in and seeing 5 and buying.

So every target in Pittsburgh just got their 10 inch thanos and I was able to get another. Would it be possible to trade it for a ht thanos or is that out of line?

if you give me a few more days for HT thanos to arrive in my neck of the woods, id grab one and make that trade with you. Lemme know

if you give me a few more days for HT thanos to arrive in my neck of the woods, id grab one and make that trade with you. Lemme know

I'm not actively moving the extra so unless I get one here somehow I'd be up for it

Keeps telling me to enter the State for shipping, even tho I'm trying with Amazon Pay and its loading my full address

Same issue. Got like 15 504 time outs, but DID get an Amazon Pay email. No idea if I got him or not.

Just got 4 order confirmations with the same order #. Guessing I'm safe. Anybody else have any luck yet?

Back
Top Bottom