FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Seriously trying to find black panther chase and thanos on throne. I have an extra iron spider if anyone can help me out

That would be nice, at this stage, only a handful of ad icons are what I'd want. Can do without movies/tv shows, etc.

On another note, was just told by my credit card company that I can't file chargebacks for WildCardToys on two of my orders because they are past the 60 day period. SMH, I guess I'll wait it out a little longer for those, but the most recent order they are processing the chargeback so I don't know whats going to happen. I'm more miffed I just wasted 25 minutes on the phone with the CC to find out they can't do anything about the other 2 orders.

20180604_103750.jpg

Soooooo fired up!

My black panther head target is like that too
I tried pushing it down but it wont I thought it was just my pop
Try twisting it so the spring tightens.
If not tape it down and let it sit like that for over a day so It can stay

CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 do the Canada stores like EB and Tru have a bunch of stuff that may not be stocked in the US?
i'll be in Canada in 2 weeks can't wait to go pop hunting if i can find some hidden treasures

CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 do the Canada stores like EB and Tru have a bunch of stuff that may not be stocked in the US?
i'll be in Canada in 2 weeks can't wait to go pop hunting if i can find some hidden treasures

EBgames(gamestop) got the same stuff in the states plus they just started getting Target/Walgreens exclusives. TRU got some target pops as well.

Anyone need Boba Fett, Tyrion in battle armor, PX Previews Batman? All I have left after selling all mine years ago.

Back
Top Bottom