FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

j steezzz84 j steezzz84
Did you cop from a local Walgreens or online?

rfx45 rfx45
I doubt it. I showed a employee the Groot joint, asking if they had Spidey, she said she didn't know they even carried Funkos, and her husband and son collects them. She kept the Baby Groot to take home, lol.

Last edited:
I got them at my Walgreens here in Orlando FL. We got them early. They are doing ID checks so you can only buy 1 of each

Yes at San Diego Comic Con. Confirmed 6 inch Hulk
Man I would love to go to SDCC. Heard you have to buy passes like a year in advance.

It may be hard, for me at least, to scoop the Walgreen exclusives. Employees around the way are clueless. One said it would be a matter of if the store ordered them. With dude saying they had to show ID, I'm thinking the stores that will get them will be determined by how popular the item is in your area. Hopefully they end up at all stores. Really want Spidey and Venom.

Man I would love to go to SDCC. Heard you have to buy passes like a year in advance.

It may be hard, for me at least, to scoop the Walgreen exclusives. Employees around the way are clueless. One said it would be a matter of if the store ordered them. With dude saying they had to show ID, I'm thinking the stores that will get them will be determined by how popular the item is in your area. Hopefully they end up at all stores. Really want Spidey and Venom.
I tried for the first time last year to buy tix. You have to register first. The day the tix go on sale, you have to sit in a virtual waiting room. By the time it was my turn, only Sunday tix were available. I passed. I'll try again this year.

buying tix for comic con is like buying jordans on a saturday morning lol splash page and waiting. I tried last year too and came up empty.

Are you planning to unbox them? If so the Ribba picture ledge from ikea is perfect for displaying unboxed vinyls. I put a couple at work for bobbles and vinyls.
I have 2 of those. Just waiting to get my own place to display them.

And nothing at Walgreens still. Lol. 

I went to SDCC but only got Fri Sat tickets, Saturday was EXTRA PACKED, and all the limited stuff you either had to wait super early for, or wait forever for.  I heard thursdays are a good day to get your stuff.  I'm not sure if they start selling stuff on preview days (wednesdays).

I went to SDCC but only got Fri Sat tickets, Saturday was EXTRA PACKED, and all the limited stuff you either had to wait super early for, or wait forever for.  I heard thursdays are a good day to get your stuff.  I'm not sure if they start selling stuff on preview days (wednesdays).

I had the 4 day + preview night last year and the Funko booth was by far the hardest booth to get into. What happens is the people who have exhibitors passes get in an hour early before every one and just hop in the Funko line before the general public gets in. So many resellers...

Anyone have any luck with the Walgreens exclusive Funko's? Might just pull the trigger on eBay if I can't find any.

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck with the Walgreens exclusive Funko's? Might just pull the trigger on eBay if I can't find any.
Call your local Walgreens and ask them to look it up using WIC #378387. It's the number for all 4 pops and it should show if they have / are getting them. Walgreens also said that they are gonna be at the majority of their stores by February 6.

milk-3.jpg

buying tix for comic con is like buying jordans on a saturday morning lol splash page and waiting. I tried last year too and came up empty.
Hope NYCC isn't that hard. I plan on going on Saturday and Sunday this year.

Shouldn't be too difficult. Just be on the website as soon as they start selling. My friends were able to get whatever tickets they wanted. I didn't even know they went on sale until I read the thread on nt. I was lucky my friend got me a Saturday ticket. I went to a comic store a few weeks later and was able to get 2 Sunday passes.

Back
Top Bottom