FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Walgreens Exclusive Silk
D71C55AC-7668-44AA-8DF5-95369528330A.jpeg
IDK who she is but she's dope. kinda looks like the psylocke pop

Seriously thinking if the Jolibee POP is real.

If it came from the Philippines, I’m questioning the authenticity :lol:

Omg is this true?

I think it was one of the properties that was posted when those blasts of "upcoming" lines are announced from random Instagram accounts, etc. They should all be taken with a grain of salt until Funko announces it themselves.

Finally got my refund from Wildcard Toys. A tremendous waste of time lol, never preordering from them again
Sent three requests so far, the last one hasn’t an automated response from them, didn’t get that the first two times so maybe they’ll get something done this time. But yea definitely never ordering from them again.

Sent three requests so far, the last one hasn’t an automated response from them, didn’t get that the first two times so maybe they’ll get something done this time. But yea definitely never ordering from them again.
Honestly I don't think they would've refunded me after I received the cancellation e-mail. Just automated bs and no real reply. So hopefully your refund comes through. Thank god I filed a Paypal claim. Did it like a week before that 6 months period was up too.

Has anyone had any experience dealing with Entertainment Earth and their preorders? Good or bad?

Has anyone had any experience dealing with Entertainment Earth and their preorders? Good or bad?

So far so good with them, only 1 for 1 though haha. I had preordered that Nedry JP exclusive 2-pack and it came without the Barbasol can in his hand, contacted customer service and they sent out another right away.

Back
Top Bottom