FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Used that code to grab Mortal Kombat Scorpion, mask less T'Challah and mask less Killmonger.

Add those to the nice size list of pops I have coming in from Ebay: WWE Sasha, Cowboys Deion Sanders, original black Power Ranger & Subzero.

anyone need any random commons, i got about 15-20 I need to get rid of, pay for shipping and you can have them. a lot are worthless, but if you want to start a random collection or want to give em away as presents.

Dg39F_mW4AIMj_6.jpg
Dg39F5tW4AA0toD.jpg
Dg39GGCX0AIBmpM.jpg

Is the misc the last wave? If so, yikes. 7-8 items tops I need this year. Even lower than last.
Dragon 4 pack
Olenna
Pepe Le Pew
Ghus
Soldier 76
Thor GitD
Crunchberry Beast
Sam

Very few LE items. Wonder what the deal is?

Anyone need the Megaman E3 pop? The Black Hole Bomb? I have an extra and would sell it for $15 shipped. LMK.

Yea looks like that's the last of the exclusive reveals. A bit lackluster in my opinion, but I'm not complaining too much. Nice to not have to stress about trying to get some of these.

Now that they've all been announced time to lay out my plan of attack on what i want:

Chrome Vegeta - Toy Toky +/- overseas
Disappearing Flash - Box Lunch
Chrome Flash 3 pack - ? (most likely funko shop)
Red Hood - Gamestop
Mark I Iron Man - Gamestop
Gold and Black Alpha - Bait
Thor - Amazon (hope for a restock)
Olena Tyrell - HBO + ?
Dragon 4 PAck Dorbz - HBO + Barnes & Noble
Captain Caveman - ? (Most likely Funko shop)
Dustin Snow Ball - Gamestop
Stinkor - ?
Spastik Plastik Sam - Funko Shop most likely
Taarna - ? Hopefully shared (

Damn didn't realize how many I actually wanted lol mos def trying for multiples of a few.

SDCC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom