FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

will these tom and jerrys be easy ??

one of my favorite cartoons

the commons will be easy.

Target varies based on store location and whether the employees hid all the pops for themselves. Dont think there really be much hype for these

Funko exclusive. Shouldnt be bad as along as you're on the site when they drop

Not earth shattering news or anything But pop values are crazy to me. Particularly the game of thrones.
The 2 pack dany and drogo is worth close to 200. They're not metallic not bloody Just 2 reg. I don't think there is even a sticker on the box. Meanwhile the 3 baby dragons individually is worth more than the 3 pack. The reg 3 pack is worth more than the metallic pack. Brien e with blood splatter is near 200. This is insane to me. I'm never selling my GOT pops but the doubles I have.....

GoT is a hodl. Not long till the end of the series. And then values will get really out of hand. I sold a ton of commons for dirt cheap and they’re all like 35+ now smh

Not earth shattering news or anything But pop values are crazy to me. Particularly the game of thrones.
The 2 pack dany and drogo is worth close to 200. They're not metallic not bloody Just 2 reg. I don't think there is even a sticker on the box. Meanwhile the 3 baby dragons individually is worth more than the 3 pack. The reg 3 pack is worth more than the metallic pack. Brien e with blood splatter is near 200. This is insane to me. I'm never selling my GOT pops but the doubles I have.....

It makes absolutely no sense. Certain pops in the same wave being way more expensive. Series 1, The Hound is 200+ but no other pop in that series is more than $10.

Robb Stark is over 200 now, renly is like 400 now from wave 2. Again, no exclusive stickers or anything.

Wave 3 I can remember SHELVES of ygritte and hodor sitting waaaaaay past when they released. Now both are in the 200 range. It’s like as soon as a Pop is listed as more than $10 on PPG, it skyrockets to $200 like a month later.

Jesus H Christ, Margaery Tyrell in blue dress is like $60 now.........gotta be ******* kidding me :lol:

GoT is a hodl. Not long till the end of the series. And then values will get really out of hand. I sold a ton of commons for dirt cheap and they’re all like 35+ now smh
lol you gave me 2 briennes, I plan on turning one in to a bloddy brienne. maybe give her a black eye from when the hound 2 pieced her.

It makes absolutely no sense. Certain pops in the same wave being way more expensive. Series 1, The Hound is 200+ but no other pop in that series is more than $10.
Robb Stark is over 200 now, renly is like 400 now from wave 2. Again, no exclusive stickers or anything.
Wave 3 I can remember SHELVES of ygritte and hodor sitting waaaaaay past when they released. Now both are in the 200 range. It’s like as soon as a Pop is listed as more than $10 on PPG, it skyrockets to $200 like a month later.$

It's wild, GOT sat... a lot of these commons sit. I remember barnes and noble did the 50% off sale they were all sitting for $5 bucks that's where I picked up a few doubles.
People weren't expecting some favorites to die. It makes me wonder if after season 2/3 they chilled on the numbers they produced, I know for a fact I saw a margery like 3/4 weeks ago sitting. PC had em up for the longest also. Stuff like that makes me wonder though. like season 1 Arya drogo ned jon tyrion still out there for retail.... but season 2 joff, renly hound are gone.
Is there a difference of like season 1 made like 10k, but season 2 made 5k

yeah it's all good. I had to chill on GoT I love the series but I need like everything lol. I just ended up keeping regular brienne, bloody brienne, kingsguard jaime, gold hand jaime, brienne dorbz, throne x2.

take pics of that bloody brienne for me, even though I think im going to just do blood splatter everywhere .

also going to continue to do what i did with my Dany's and paint their eyes lilac like they're suppose to be

Jesus Christ this is gonna cause riots

E79C35A2-EA35-4525-8034-C73D92CD7AB1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom