FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hey guys. Long hiatus from buying funkos and SDCC pulls me back in.

I managed to check out 2 of the gold vegeta 6 packs. I have a few friends who's going to claim and I thought I would give back to the group if I have any remainder that actually wants for their collection. Please no DM's about paying extra etc... I will let the group know if I have any spare once my order ships and after I oop a few buddies. I'll post it up in the upcoming weeks if I have any left for what I paid plus ship and fees. Only going to sell to the regulars in here and not a lurker or someone I don't recognize. Will keep the group posted if I have any left.

That's dope. i forgot they were doing 6 packs.

I'm sick i'm still stuck trying to get it to go through.

I wonder if they'll have any sitting when I go to canada next week.
still on the fence about the captain America red skull dorbz

I think depending how many goes unclaimed, I'll do some random pick with people I recognize and go from there. I still remember you so you got a chance :smokin
yeah that's fair haha

i usually only post about DBZ or Anime pops but i'm usually up in here.
last sdcc put me on snowball of collecting so i try to be careful when i'm in here :lol: my collection went from like 15 before sdcc to like 100 in the months from sdcc to dec lmao

it's funny cuz my barnes had about 30 of everything except the dragon dorbz. they had about 10 of those.
The first set of people all only got 1 or 2 of things. my plan was to grab 2 pepe's then wait and go back when that first group of people left.
but i ended up going to game stop instead cuz i heard people took almost everything. So i left like 10 other pepe's on the table and i went back like 30 mins later they were gone. Another pop dude I always run into was there and said he'll probably do the same so he's prob the one that copped them.

there was also like 50 nicks and 18 ant mans and about 10 kraglins left also.

Dude **** my life. My amazon package just arrived and all three boxes are ******. Absolutely ******.

Dude **** my life. My amazon package just arrived and all three boxes are ****ed. Absolutely ****ed.

They shipped mine n a big box with like 5 other items that I bought on Prime day. I think it actually might have helped some because mine only had a few very minor dents.

This has been the easiest year for me. I only want Iron Man. And I’m gonna take my time to go by a store to find it. Not too worried. Feels good.

My life in shambles lol I been on for 2 hours and nothing still holding on but thinking this gonna be a wrap.

There must be a ton tho. Limit of 3 x 6 packs? man.

If this is a bust I got one more chance to score 1 in 5 hours

yeah the fact that they were letting people cop up to like 18 at a time is dumb.
also the fact that their site is aids and they shouldve known from last year lol.

DifKCPYX0AA7WTu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom