FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

first look.

chh.JPG

I don't think that would work either cuz one of the stipulations is you need to have cable access. Not sure if they track but if they do, the email you use gotta be associated with a cable provider bill.
what? no way damn lol.
that would be salt as hell if someone won and didn't have that email registered to their cable service lol

what? no way damn lol.
that would be salt as hell if someone won and didn't have that email registered to their cable service lol

Yeah it's in the rules, but like i said dunno if they checking. Given the time they have from win date till delivery i'm sure they will.

My Edna jack jacks came and the boxes got dented due to using too big of a box. Hopefully out of 3 thors on will come ok. After yesterday I'm tired of ordering online. I loved being able to look over everything

Yea I got 2 Thors coming so hopefully one is decent. I really liked the protective cardboard sleeves that Gamestop used on these Conans. I mean beyond double boxing them like Funko Shop, Hot Topic and Box Lunch have been, this is a real simple one just has little notches to pop in to hold the box in.
IMG_0645.JPG

Wait could yall not get the gamestop stuffm. My gamestop still has iron mans and redhoods as far as i know

Nothing by me either. Plus gamestop was garbage for me and I didn't get through to get Iron Man

Ill see what i can do tomm fam. If i find ..retail plus shipping and materials. (Gotta buy more tape and air bubbles)

unrelated to sdcc. Ima need to get on secret santa early this year .(Thanks for the baby congrats) so ill find some sites and new questionaiires

Hot Topic hit me with a double box and bubble wrap when they shipped. Not only was it double boxed but it was a box like 3x bigger than the pop :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom