FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

btw Odin force thor is so much more dope than infinity war thor. That sunken Eye was an excellent choice. His fit looks better and the lightening on his arms are crazy cool

ccccc.JPG

btw Odin force thor is so much more dope than infinity war thor. That sunken Eye was an excellent choice. His fit looks better and the lightening on his arms are crazy cool

what was the point in the sunken eye? i never seen any of the thor movies btw... got mines from amazon on Saturday and was the only damaged pop i got from all the ones i got for SDCC...it was just the top lid had a heavy crease... all they did was put bubble wrap in the box so that thing was probably sliding all over the place... really sloppy and lazy job by amazon but whatever

what was the point in the sunken eye? i never seen any of the thor movies btw... got mines from amazon on Saturday and was the only damaged pop i got from all the ones i got for SDCC...it was just the top lid had a heavy crease... all they did was put bubble wrap in the box so that thing was probably sliding all over the place... really sloppy and lazy job by amazon but whatever

Spoiler ...

he lost his eye to his sister in the movie. she beat it out

Back
Top Bottom