FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

my address is literally saved on my account and it's getting red X's now wtf lol was green earlier

yeah same it wont take my money idk what to do lol im trying to load another check out tab and use paypal
the one i currently have open is aids but i dont want to refresh it lmao

Mood.

9CyZwqS.jpg

for those of you that got thru, when you pressed place order did you use wait to see what happened? i didn't get any spinning wheel or anything and wish been stuck again lol

feel like if i spam place order that causes the order :lol: ya boy impatient it's been 2 hours already haha

omg again!
upload_2018-7-23_10-21-40.png

does this mean I got him
just wait. if it's spinning it's a good sign.
if it spins and goes into error processing transaction or something just press it again.

i just got thru right now on a spinning wheel in one of my check out tabs. the page didn't load after the spinning wheel tho (but the fact that it went from check out to trying to load a new page i felt i might have got it)
checked email and order was there

Got mine! Don’t give up! For those that get through to checkout, just keep placing the order and check your email for confirmation.

A friend kept getting error processing but actually received a confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom