FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

DjhrmdNXoAEUG8n.png DjhrmJVW4AAK6tt.png DjhrmTZX0AAoDKy.png DjhrXDxXgAITztc.png DjhrXgXW4AALNFC.png DjhrXMpXoAAr9oT.png DjhrXWFWwAU3weP.png

Need that McFly

Phew:
"The ‘80s time traveler is available in prom attire, rocking a guitar.
In addition to being a 2018 Fan Expo Limited Edition
collectible, the Marty McFly Pop! will be available through FYE."

Just paid 40 shipped for a pikachu. Zero wish to continue the search with people lining up and I can't do 3am wake ups all the time to check for the drop

I grabbed the bw Lucy for my wife and the gold Mickey for my son. Not sure what I preordered from Big Apple in regards to Lucy but it's a favorite of my wife so had to be sure

Oh super there's a bw target exclusive I love Lucy. More 3am fun

Last edited:
Amazon cancelled my Nimbus Goku and Justice League Flash, but still shipped my add-on Crash Bandicoot for the $5 so i can't be too mad lol

Tried to get the Tom & Jerry pack for the shorty but that was an L. Did catch that B&N Mickey this morning though :smokin

I'll cop that I Love Lucy when it drops I store this month. Momma bears favorite show the whole set will be be copped for her Bday

Forgot to turn on my alarm last night. Tom n Jerry would've been nice to add to the collection, but oh well.

I'll try for that big foot to go with my abominable snowman. Still regret passing on big foot so maybe this will make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom