FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Order 9xxx and nada still

And one of my buds I know on fb already got his delivered yesterday lol

#16XXX for me

Conductor is definitely a cop (had a childhood figurine I loved tf out of based on it lol), Tailor and Apprentice are a maybe

CDE17F84-5E3E-47E9-8D1D-52565A854908.jpeg

I heard targets putting capn and sugar bae by da cereal aisles lmfaooo.. been to target 59 times and never looked there once :lol:

I just went to a target that showed stock and they refused to sell them to me, said I have to wait until the 26th smfh

Forgot to post about my Todoroki order from ebay. The seller said FUNKO isn't shipping out until the 30th

Wish I just waited to see where else I could've got it (like Amazon, I'd have him by the 12th), but me just starting, I thought he was sold out everywhere :lol: lesson learned though, the wait could be longer I guess

Good amount of cancelled orders too.
And bundle orders. But yeah
I would say maybe 10-15k?

Hype is still there tho

True. 10-15k gold vegetas just for the webstore. Not to mention overseas got and the ones sold at the con. We're probably looking at 20-35k gold vegetas.

Funkos know what they're doing. They know the demand is crazy for DBZ and TT. They upped the number for TT tremendously knowing they many are going crazy for them. The gold dragonzord last year was going for 150-200 at one point and they were practically giving everyone a chance to buy one. Now they can be had for roughly the same price as the HT dragonzord.

Y’all seen the fake funkos? I saw a fake Freddy from NYCC on eBay it was crazy.. the only thing really off was the sticker.. coming straight out of China for $24.99

I just went to a target that showed stock and they refused to sell them to me, said I have to wait until the 26th smfh
Similar, said they had to be out on the floor. Next morning I check stock and they sold out.

Back
Top Bottom