FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i remmeber when i ordered my dragonzord it took them a month to ship and when i went to pick it up in the store they told me i went too early because it wasn't "checked in" :lol:

i called customer service everyday to make sure i got my dragonzord... it was a joke how they kept restocking and everyone got theirs before me when i copped on release day... good ol hot topic

Just arrived from FPI (3 cases/18 pcs actually lol)
7A22C2F8-6CEF-4168-A539-959E3AC4F908.jpeg

:smile:

My boy at HT is holding all nycc stuff for me and a tiger zord. Cant miss my kids birth over a pop...but cant miss a pop because of my kids birth :nerd:

Jk im retired now

Wait 18 gold vegetas!

Yessir :nthat:

Hopefully I can either trade a Vegeta gold Chrome + cash or another pop for the blue chrome vegeta if I miss...sucks now that FPI stopped shipping to the US.

Bonus:

Attachments

• 55DC0AE9-B817-4DDB-B2A1-36C6FC83187F.jpeg
    55DC0AE9-B817-4DDB-B2A1-36C6FC83187F.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 20
It’s been awhile I retired for 2 years but slowly finding that itch again for the pops. What grabbed my attention was the Pikachu. Finally, called my local target and they’ve just got their restock of 6. The hunt is over on to the next.

Sucks missed out on the Comic-Con HT exclusives this year.

5D58CE9C-8A40-4870-85EE-56928A2141E6.jpeg

Need that cap'n! Hopefully a store releases this Saturday so I can actually go.

Also, I have so many packages from SDCC that I haven't opened yet lol. Gotta get on that...

Back
Top Bottom