FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Big ups to C Chester McFloppy for the oop!!
Tywin has been a grail of mine since I first started collecting. Thanks for helping a brother out!!
Go ducks.
F19639A2-F695-429E-A528-A3D8A3FE711A.jpeg

got my 3 pack in today... they look great... it sucks i ran out of room in my display case so now just have to keep them away in storage boxes smh
20181030_181714.jpg
got mine in today as well. i was happily surprised by the amount of packaging that funko uses.

I seem to be in the overwhelming minority when I say that the common Al Bundy is waaaaaaayyyy better than this one. With the iconic hand down the front of his pants, it is easily the better of the two IMO.

They are both must haves for me, can’t go wrong with either one in my book.

Ummm I think the rule is for people doing that.
Buying case of water and coke and other items on sale and taking them to their own grocery stores and reselling them.

Which alot of places do to compete with these Big Stores.

Still don't matter to me. Stopping me from buying anything in your store doesnt help you in the least bit. Mind your buisness and stay out my pockets. You still got the sell didnt you....
All the milfs still coming in to buy what they need to buy. Youre still the upscale wal mart and their market pantry items are sometimes cheaper than wal marts great value.
Take my money and shut up

Back
Top Bottom