FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

GameStop trash as hell
How the hell you open online pre orders then forget about them then go cancel all of them 3 weeks later after you sell all the stock online lmao

My ish got axed too

Gamestop is the only placeI have ever gotten a cancelled order from, and I was hot. I ordered it on the initial drop, and there were 2 restocks before I got a cancellation notice. Of course, no more restocks after I was cancelled. SMH.

I just pre ordered MHA Funko box in store Bc I don’t trust their trash website pre orders any longer.

Gamestop is the only placeI have ever gotten a cancelled order from, and I was hot. I ordered it on the initial drop, and there were 2 restocks before I got a cancellation notice. Of course, no more restocks after I was cancelled. SMH.
I was on hold dealing with bs for two hours finally two supervisors later I get through to an American who tells me he’s gonna check the deal with the warehouse cause the cancellations don’t make sense and he’ll call me back and that was two hours ago. ****ing worst. My gonna is backordered too so that’ll prob get canceled.

yea i got fed bull**** from 2 different reps and then it was escalated to a 'supervisor'

waiting for a call back supposedly either today or tomorrow

gohan is 100% getting cancelled too. from what i feel

going to preorder the mha bundle instore tomorrow and cancel the online order at least then ill have a face to pull up on when they cancel that

Just went the Ebay route for Gohan. Goku I will do the same but not at the current prices.

Got my Chrono Toys damaged-box mystery pops. Ordered 2, got white lantern Kyle Rayner and SSJ Vegeta. Sucks that I already got the GITD version of White Lantern, but getting Vegeta was nice.

BC79DB32-9411-4BFE-98C9-A64EE8872745.jpeg

There they are. If anyone wants anything hmu. Cali claimed Robb

jayocampo jayocampo Was your friend able to get one in store? Hit me up!
My bad forgot to update you. Nah he showed up too late. 40 people were ahead of him and everyone picked up multiples. I don't get why HT allows people to buy 5 per person.... Actually wanted him to grab 2 extras for some of y'all.

F Gamestop. I only ordered one SS3 Goku online. I got the cancellation email yesterday, and another cancellation email today for the same order :lol: wtf

I have been seeing some up and down with my Gohan preorder. I got the pending charge on my card about a week and a half ago and then it went away a few days later. The order on GS still shows "Processing" but according to their site - "Occasionally canceled orders may incorrectly reflect as Processing".

...we'll see.

i think that email is a blanket apology for the goku cancel. i logged into my gs account and the order still have gohan live

cowardly **** none the less

Back
Top Bottom