FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

tenor.gif

My instore replacement for ssj3 goku came in trashed again lmao. They ordered a replacement from another store this time and I’m praying it comes in good the 3rd time around

My instore replacement for ssj3 goku came in trashed again lmao. They ordered a replacement from another store this time and I’m praying it comes in good the 3rd time around
Damn what stores you live near still have them to be sending each other some lol. Stock up dude. Good trade bait considering how much people are selling it for now.

Damn what stores you live near still have them to be sending each other some lol. Stock up dude. Good trade bait considering how much people are selling it for now.
they told me all the stores local to me received about 5-7 and all were preorders when my 1st one came in trashed. im guessing someone didnt pick theirs up at one of the stores to be able to send to me.

Not if that eye looks like that Makengyo,
I don't even think he had the 3 tomee yet did he?

it seems they pulled this design from right before his 1st battle with naruto at the final valley . technically he didnt have 3 tomoe until a little bit into the fight

it seems they pulled this design from right before his 1st battle with naruto at the final valley . technically he didnt have 3 tomoe until a little bit into the fight

Ok cool yea its been over a decade since ive seen that fight

Back
Top Bottom