FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

519253818207371264.png

No problem. I'll be more active posting early alerts here.

Bought 2 mj for myself just incase i dont have my phone on me when B&N drops.

Side note: if you're planning on preordering more than 1.. Buying 1 at a time is cheaper than buying all in one order from what ive noticed.

Circle City is based out of Indy, and they have a physical location you can go to. They have a pretty strong reputation.

Good to know, appreciate the info. Tired of getting screwed by these places that never fulfill orders but take payment right away. Still have an order from this LDW Collectibles for a David Pumpkins and Fraggle Rock Uncle Travelling Matt that I placed in November 2017. Can't even get a hold of them. (They list their phone number on their website as 555-555-5555 :smh: )

Sounds like people are also having delays with Big Apple Collectibles lately, which has me a little concerned as well

Good to know, appreciate the info. Tired of getting screwed by these places that never fulfill orders but take payment right away. Still have an order from this LDW Collectibles for a David Pumpkins and Fraggle Rock Uncle Travelling Matt that I placed in November 2017. Can't even get a hold of them. (They list their phone number on their website as 555-555-5555 :smh: )

Sounds like people are also having delays with Big Apple Collectibles lately, which has me a little concerned as well

Man that sucks. Id be piss if tjat happened to me with that many order .
Always pay with paypal.. Easy to get money back.

Glad you fellas getting them.
Not alot of ppl know the link.. Everyone waiting on footlocker and B&N .. Once those sell out..
Resell yours.
I got 2 myself.

OOS on that site now. NT scoopin up their inventory! :nthat:

***EDIT*** Nevermind. Its back up.

*****EDIT*****OOS again. :lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom