FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What if I wanted to sell it later?

Would that knock the price down a lot?

Thats sort of the wrong attitude to go in on if youre going to buy a pop. Either ypu want it or you dont. And retail for them are less than 15 bucks...if you decided you didnt want them (of the strength you just thought it looked bad or something) you may be able to at the very least get your money back.
No box does put the value down a lot (-20-40% less) but with that in mine, just keep the box somewhere else looking pristine and no one will be the wiser. Dust it off put it back in the box and walllah. Sealed funko new in box.

Again tho ive collected pops i thought i wanted. And now i dont and i probably have over 50 or so thats not worth even retail. I just chuckem in toys 4 tots or give em away to friends family.
But like i said getting into pops for resale at this stage is pointless. The valuable pops now only come out for cons. Or things over 2/3 years old.
I honestly cant remember the last common under 2 years old that has made it over the 25/30 buck threshold

Box were crushed... smh

Me and my partner were on our garbage route stopped as soon as they opened and grabbed the last 2. I guess it was perfect timing cuz the line started growing.

Attachments

• 84F17D51-5BD0-4FCE-BA78-C3AB6ACB45E9.jpeg
    84F17D51-5BD0-4FCE-BA78-C3AB6ACB45E9.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
LOL at all the campers. Who’s mad that i say sneaker twitter lame? Lol i got a case already reserved that’ll be shipped to me. I DONT NEED it right now lol

Fanatics will be a problem tho. Mad they had to make it an exclusive to them.

I’m sure there will be a TT/Com exclusive.

Not gonna lie, if I was working at a footlocker, I’d make sure no box was pristine before putting them on the shelf. Have fun reselling those damaged box figures.

I despise resellers.

Anyways, the Footlocker/HOH on Fordham still has the FTL LeBron exclusive for sale. #DontPayResllers

Back
Top Bottom