FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Don’t do business with tdogg2k tdogg2k . Mans sold me a fake SSGSS Vegeta. Claimed it was the GameStop mysetery Box one when it isn’t even metallic and doesn’t want to give me a refund now even after I proved it’s fake.

06B1D08F-B121-42AC-B515-1A9A22043D72.png

“From the GameStop mystery box” lol. You sent me a fake common one. So either way it wasn’t the GameStop one fake or real

4DB98EFF-E64E-4A74-A22E-8B19A5343054.jpeg

0341D618-E976-4EE4-B54C-B13A8C1EFB3B.jpeg

These are pics from what he sent. No serial number on the bottom and the pop number circle goes outside the border.

176A5615-905D-4B3D-A454-8C029A760E1E.jpeg

I have a REAL GS mystery box Vegeta lol. I was supposed to be buying a REAL common version but got sent a fake

You right it wasnt the gamestop metallic one. I was mistaken by saying i got it from the mystery box but it was bought from there. (Had me befuddled with the claim i own fake pops from the store.)
But thats also not the one i advertised and you bought.
Everyone in here saw my ppg and saw what I had. You paid 40 flat.
Metallic is worth near 100.
How is it my fault you thought you paid for one over the other?

You right it wasnt the gamestop metallic one. But thats also not the one i advertised and you bought.
Everyone in here saw my ppg and saw what I had. You paid 40 flat.
Metallic is worth near 100.
How is it my fault you thought you paid for one over the other?
Fam that’s not what I’m talking about. I knew I wasn’t getting a metallic one. I needed the common non metallic for my Vegeta collection. I’m saying the common one you sent me is a fake and you claimed it was from the GS mystery box when that couldn’t even be possible. I’m pretty sure you said that to see if you could get it past me and get away with it but I’m not a new collector and once inspected I knew it was a fake.

Fam that’s not what I’m talking about. I knew I wasn’t getting a metallic one. I needed the common non metallic for my Vegeta collection. I’m saying the common one you sent me is a fake and you claimed it was from the GS mystery box when that couldn’t even be possible. I’m pretty sure you said that to see if you could get it past me and get away with it but I’m not a new collector and once inspected I knew it was a fake.
Again....
A bit befuddled with the accusation and said mystery box. I saw the message early morning and was like yo wtf...

Your only proof that it was fake was the manufacter date sticker which I again proved not all those stickers come on pops. (Sebt you a pick of 7/8 other pops)

2F2F8B3D-AD30-4F79-9550-1899242F7418.png

Pop he sent me has no serial number whatsoever. Told him they all have it wether printed on, a sticker, or stamped on and he doesn’t believe me.

Again....
A bit befuddled with the accusation and said mystery box. I saw the message early morning and was like yo wtf...

Your only proof that it was fake was the manufacter date sticker which I again proved not all those stickers come on pops. (Sebt you a pick of 7/8 other pops)

Fam it has no serial number whatsoever. ALL pops from funko come with it
The pic below is the one from yours and doesn’t have one at all
D05B27F1-DD76-4B1D-A6C1-C220E62CF212.jpeg

15473984139031768348998770128485.jpg

So my GRRM pop directly from B&N. Is fake too?

Man trying to swindle me for a free pop doing paypal charge backs.

Fake pops are PVC vs vinyl.

Its cool tho. If you wanted a free pop or pay less money could've just asked me fpr a bigger discount .
Now i gotta go through my receipt files just to produce it for paypal. A headache but worth it

Well this is in the box of my common vegeta. Also I notice the numbers in the serial code is different. Especially #9.

Attachments

• 9EB6067A-E527-4CB6-8A62-93D1458F10EA.jpeg
    9EB6067A-E527-4CB6-8A62-93D1458F10EA.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 569CA667-565F-4D4D-9AB3-185EAAA19A6B.jpeg
    569CA667-565F-4D4D-9AB3-185EAAA19A6B.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 36
tdogg2k tdogg2k post a clear pic of the bottom.
20832EE8-77B8-4795-AD36-F553EEC1C6C7.png

GRRM have the serial number PRESSED on, not a sticker or printed. Regardless my point is that yours has a serial number. The vegeta you sent me doesn’t have any serial number and it’s a fake.

I even offered to send it back to you smh.

Well this is in the box of my common vegeta. Also I notice the numbers in the serial code is different. Especially #9.
Please tell this man the pop he sent me is fake lol. Pics attached if needed of the one he sent me

Attachments

• 9940FCBD-56F4-4215-9FB9-A9E93D959CEB.jpeg
    9940FCBD-56F4-4215-9FB9-A9E93D959CEB.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 3D64DCB5-8E84-4B99-8573-5739D877B752.jpeg
    3D64DCB5-8E84-4B99-8573-5739D877B752.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 21
tdogg2k tdogg2k post a clear pic of the bottom.
20832EE8-77B8-4795-AD36-F553EEC1C6C7.png

GRRM have the serial number PRESSED on, not a sticker or printed. Regardless my point is that yours has a serial number. The vegeta you sent me doesn’t have any serial number and it’s a fake.

I even offered to send it back to you smh.
And in my reply as you just posted i said you put me in a perdicament because you have a friend with the same pop and I dont have pics of what I sent you. Or no noticible marks to prove which is mine and which is your friends.
I dont know if youre bullspittin or not or if you switched your friends with mine cuz your friend has a fake one and trying to pass him a real one. (I think any of us in here would be skeptical of that.)
If you're really about your word you would send it back anyway If you win your chargeback case.
To which i still run the risk of you sending me back the alleged fake one.

And in my reply as you just posted i said you put me in a perdicament because you have a friend with the same pop and I dont have pics of what I sent you. Or no noticible marks to prove which is mine and which is your friends.
I dont know if youre bullspittin or not or if you switched your friends with mine cuz your friend has a fake one and trying to pass him a real one. (I think any of us in here would be skeptical of that.)
If you're really about your word you would send it back anyway If you win your chargeback case.
To which i still run the risk of you sending me back the alleged fake one.
Bro my friend has a REAL one with a serial number. No way in hell he would let me send his in place of a fake one lol. I have no problem recording me shipping it up in the box with label and all back to you. It’s just annoying that first you claimed it was from a GS mystery box which can’t even be possible since they only had the metallic in that box. And when I try to prove to you it’s fake and that I’m willing to send it back you give more bs to why it’s missing a serial number and what not. Just bad business and I tried to keep it in dms but since you didn’t let up had to let other people know to be warry of buying from you

The issue comes down to if im being swindled or not. I dont need to go over how long ive been in this and how i have validation for all other transactions with people ive made here. The problem is if hes trying to get over on me or not.
I should've taken pics for my security but at this point there is nothing i can do. Id have to dig through my google cloud to see if pics were saved from months ago when i tried to sell it. He has the upper hand. Again its whatever im not tripping over the money lost on my end (especially if he tries to ship back an allleged fake pop)
Its trying to smear my name in here.

Also I'm not sure if it's the lighting, but the color seems off. The blue hair seems more neutral than bright.
I noticed that too. When I look at yours and the one he sent, the face on the one I got looks like it’s caving in vs yours looking fuller.

Back
Top Bottom