FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Has anyone successfully filed a charge back with Big Apple Collectibles and been successful? They keep pushing back the release date on something I preordered August 29th of last year.

Has anyone successfully filed a charge back with Big Apple Collectibles and been successful? They keep pushing back the release date on something I preordered August 29th of last year.

handful of posts above, says he got his paypal refunded from them. Been thinking about doing that as well, although I don't think I used paypal

6D850C54-35F4-4E3A-A03D-BD3D01421A58.jpeg
Just picked up from Box Lunch

AF7E16A0-D5FA-4FB1-B839-92D47550D248.png Chicago peeps ..my guy Has the Jordan’s for the low low .. pick up only check out baseline in Schaumburg

if they indeed release all og 151 pokemon, r.i.p. to wallets. thats not including variations of pokemon, show items and show characters :sick: :smh: :nthat:

if they indeed release all og 151 pokemon, r.i.p. to wallets. thats not including variations of pokemon, show items and show characters :sick: :smh: :nthat:
That's why I said Pikachu target pops are one and done for me. Not getting into any other Pokemon.

I went to a small comic con in the Chicago area yesterday. Can't believe how much people are selling Pops for.

Saw:

KFC Funko Exclusive $80
KFC with the bucket $65
MJ $50
LeBron Fanatics $50
Pillsbury Funko Excusive $80

And a ton more overpriced ones.

I went to a small comic con in the Chicago area yesterday. Can't believe how much people are selling Pops for.

Saw:

KFC Funko Exclusive $80
KFC with the bucket $65
MJ $50
LeBron Fanatics $50
Pillsbury Funko Excusive $80

And a ton more overpriced ones.
prolly booth price was alot

Back
Top Bottom