FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Shoutout to Funko for my Funatic of the Week prizes!

BB3C9CA7-03E1-4E99-B54D-C4F5052E60B0.jpeg

Need some help from the savvy Pop buyers here.

I'm relatively new to the game and I want to know the thriftiest ways to go about building my collection. What are some of the best sales that happen throughout the year? What are some good sites for cheap pops? I know B&N had a sale this weekend that had pops as low as $5.52, how often does that happen?

I understand certain pops are just gonna cost bread, but I'm trying get stuff like Jake the Snake Roberts or Bob Ross for the low.
Do you plan on building a large collection? If so the best deals happen to be at Gamestop. They usually have a buy 3 get one free deal going on. They also have a large amount of Pops that they mark down to $5.
You can also find some real good deals at stores like Walmart or Barnes & Noble that will mark some of their Pops down to $2.50

Need some help from the savvy Pop buyers here.

I'm relatively new to the game and I want to know the thriftiest ways to go about building my collection. What are some of the best sales that happen throughout the year? What are some good sites for cheap pops? I know B&N had a sale this weekend that had pops as low as $5.52, how often does that happen?

I understand certain pops are just gonna cost bread, but I'm trying get stuff like Jake the Snake Roberts or Bob Ross for the low.
What are you looking for. A lot of us sell our pops for dumb cheap. I have a ton im looking to get rid of some of value some not.
but yea a lot of pops end up going on clearance. A lot of my most valued pops were pops i got from clearance

let go, offer up and facebook marketplace have some decent deals for bulk pops from people who buy toooooooo many pops

Need that Darth Maul!!!

Read someone type somewhere that they should come out with Star Wars chrome's that are the color of the character/their light saber. Red chrome Vader. Green chrome Yoda. Purple chrome Mace Windu. Etc.

Anyone know why they recalled the SHANK pop from Wreck-It Ralph???

I just checked my Lost Boys Collection and i seem to have the recalled David pop

Back
Top Bottom