FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ya my Darth maul shipped Thursday and got it yesterday. Talk about quick shipping. All is forgotten that they took forever to ship

image.jpg
Mail Pop!

thats kind of tempting only because of how huge of a Jack fan that I am, but Dorbz just aren't for me.

Happy Birthday Jack!

For some reason when Funko initially announced these, they went back and deleted the tweet, but here we go again in case you missed them the first time

D4xO2fLX4AI2hxv.jpg
D4xO2MBW4AAQaTT.jpg
D4xO2tPXoAEqaZ6.jpg

Makes it easier to pass on whole lines just knowing that it'll never end. God bless people who collect like every Disney, Marvel, Star Wars set. Only thing I'll have to keep grabbing is any Conan figure.

"Too many" is a relative term. Funko merchandise has now become a new staple in merchandising for most entertainment productions similar to t-shirts, cups, accesories etc. You don't have to buy everything, just buy what you collect. Don't be swayed into buying a pop from a franchise you care nothing about simply because it's made or it's some sort of exclusive. Don't fall into the trap of buying pops simply to buy them because they're there. Funko won't lose it's luster simply because its continuously attaining licenses. For everyone one of you that says that's lame or there's too many pops, there's someone that's ecstatic those Pops are being released.

I for one love batman, avengers and star wars but i don't particularly care for the pops coming out so i don't buy them. Remember buy what you like because it's what you want not because you think you need it. In the end you keep accumulating you will eventually run out of where to put stuff. For example the Funko Queen Carol Lamb. Her collection is wild amazing, but do you have the means to fill every corner of your house with merch? At some point collecting turns to hoarding lol

I don't think there are too many..
It's good for everyone.
Something for everyone isn't a bad thing IMO. and like others have said.. It helps me pass on more stuff.
im big in to GOT, anime, and classic tv... but i dont need everything that comes out.. but at least i have an option to have a al bundy or a jetson pop if i want it.
I really wanted that tom and jerry 2 pack when it first came out.. then they made 6 different singles so I could cop 1 and just chil.

Just got a delay email from AT&T for my NK preorder. Slated to arrive around 5/15 now.

Better late than never.
Sounds like they gonna produce more like the beerus drop. Lmao I guess there's no more for april 26th.
Around what time and day did you order again? I didn't get a delay email yet. Ordered around 4:50 on 4/16

Sounds like they gonna produce more like the beerus drop. Lmao I guess there's no more for april 26th.
Around what time and day did you order again? I didn't get a delay email yet. Ordered around 4:50 on 4/16

I ordered 4/15 like right before the store closed around 930pm. The wife ordered on tuesday 4/16 on her lunch but she didn't get an email yet either. I also seen some people got their shipments in from pre-orders without getting a shipping notice.

Back
Top Bottom