FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Mercari is probably still gonna be the best thing to sell pops on until Stockx gets months if not a few years of experience. I can only imagine selling grails on Stockx unless they do a special intro program

This got me :lol:

1B377D51-DF0F-470E-BC7A-4EC37C109065.jpeg

mannnnn

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Here, or Facebook. or Mercari
Mercari is probably still gonna be the best thing to sell pops on until Stockx gets months if not a few years of experience. I can only imagine selling grails on Stockx unless they do a special intro program
Didnt even know what Mercari was until today somehow :lol: Will look into that. I'll post up anything in here that I think might get some interest when I get around to it.

StockX is gonna be an ish show. How they gonna verify pops? They gonna open them and then what? Sticker? Tag?

That's gonna be hilarious. What's funnier is Funko community is clueless about stockX. I saw countless posts on FB groups when the info began circulating.

Collectors won't buy on that platform.

This StockX thing is not gonna work and I’ll tell you why.

I put up 70 auctions in a few hours only took one pic for each pop unless it obviously had a flaw.

People wanna see the exact item they’re buying.

Buyers starting to receive their items from my GoT sell off and I’ve only had two complaints both were legit.

One was for a Freddy Funko Night King ($710) that had a tiny crease on the side that I missed in my listing. I allowed him to return it and paid for him to ship it back too.

The other was for Ned Stark ($20) and there was a crease on the back of the box. I just refunded him and told him to keep it.

My point is, certain pop collectors want stuff perfect no matter how expensive the pop is. And everyone’s idea of expensive is different too. Gonna be a huge headache in returns and inspections.

Wanted to share my mail call. With the obscene prices for the OG Avengers set currently, I decided I would grab these 4 in spite of the fact that the boxes are virtually destroyed.

20190517-181853.jpg

Got them for stupid cheap (if you are to believe OOB pops retain 60% of their value).

Gotta find that Iron Man now.

^I mean its like collecting anything. People want perfect or as close to perfect condition as possible. Growing up collecting sports cards was the same way. I am slowly moving oob, so I dont care....but totally understand why people do.

I don't really understand the box perfection thing unless you plan on selling later. but if you're not selling. no ned to care. other than that you looking at a bunch boxes pretty much.

Some people love the package as a whole. Look at MOC punched vs not punch could add value like crazy. Everything I buy I like to display and takeout of box. But that's certain collectors preference.

^I mean its like collecting anything. People want perfect or as close to perfect condition as possible. Growing up collecting sports cards was the same way. I am slowly moving oob, so I dont care....but totally understand why people do.
Cards comics boom i understand. Ther merchandise is paper based.
Pop merchandise are vinyl toys. They shouldn't melt. Break or fade. So keeping it in box is a bit useless if youre not worried about selling it.
Keep the box pristine in the closet. If u want. Pops aren't the same straight arm women and men anymore. Posing, detail everywhere.
Not really judging.just don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom