FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Would love single Pops of Homer & Bart from The Raven (my favorite TOH segment), but I'd imagine that would be a "Moment" one if they made it and would be too to do anything with.

See, there is so much potential with just TOH alone and even the moments series. Def would cop all of them. Wonder if we will ever see that Apu 7/11 exclusive or if they ever make any exclusives to the park they have at Universal.

I'm hyped for those that get them... But I haven't paid resell price for the Conan's despite him being one of my all time favorite people. Fingers crossed I win one of the giveaways this year.

Definitely plan on unloading some things to fund the Conan’s. They took forever to fulfill the prizes last year that I didn’t even want to risk it and then even tho I won 2, they only fulfilled one.

546957BC-E158-4193-B07A-15CAFBC2674F.jpeg

Finally a picture

Samwell Tarly, gold armor Jaime, and Sansa popped up on this hbo shop link on Instagram for me at ppg price? Who wanna pull the trigger? Says everything is in stock

https://www.hboshops.com/products/game-of-thrones-funko-pop

550C3CEE-200D-4076-8D01-182322C38846.png
Lets you add to cart and everything.... I wonder if the show had anything to do with this.
Im sure a ton of pops that are worth a lot bow. Are just sitting in some warehouseor store with people who forgot about em or dont keep up with value.
I remember i hit a shop in canada that had gems. Stuff was way cheaper than ppg. Damn near retail plus typical comic shop mark up

Lets you add to cart and everything.... I wonder if the show had anything to do with this.
Im sure a ton of pops that are worth a lot bow. Are just sitting in some warehouseor store with people who forgot about em or dont keep up with value.
I remember i hit a shop in canada that had gems. Stuff was way cheaper than ppg. Damn near retail plus typical comic shop mark up

Damn I think that website is bogus. If you go to the ACTUAL hbo shop, those pops are nowhere to be found. Also the prices are actually waaaaay under ppg. Seems fishy

Back
Top Bottom