FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

E85D40E5-5C4C-403C-8C3E-9F48379C3643.gif

Better to hit resell immediately for the Conan Ironman or do they sink after initial hype like shoes. Never had to pay immediate resell for one yet, but I need that one and don’t have the patience to wait for the Conan draw

Better to hit resell immediately for the Conan Ironman or do they sink after initial hype like shoes. Never had to pay immediate resell for one yet, but I need that one and don’t have the patience to wait for the Conan draw

Considering it’s Marvel, maybe just pull the trigger right away. Looking at last year, I think the Ant Man is still at around 100, but the other ones are in that 50-75 range. I probably overpaid for most of mine only because I have zero patience.

they dont hit for over 100, but they're so easy to custom. unless you really need that box.
i think i sold my star wars one i won for like 140 at the time. but now that conans are everywhere. they're not as sought after

Theres a few pops I want… actually its more than I thought for sdcc lol… im a cop all the big bang theory pops, kang and kodos, peter pez, running forrest and scott howard

Another one I wouldn't have the room for. Still not sure if I should go for the Jaws/Quint SDCC one either for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom