FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yea I don’t think I even want to bother with them, just lick my wounds on the damaged box for Rat Fink and call if a day. Hopefully I have a better experience with the Fundays Box coming.

yea ngl i tried to act unbothered but i regret not buying a fun box after seeing the batman and jokers.

Knowing my luck id prob get 3 tiki pops though lol

My friend's Toy Tokyo SD bundle order came in today. FYI for those wondering about expected arrival.
Rat Fink & Ultraman is GITD.

IMG_2576.jpeg

PO

I am watching hunter x hunter now too. I watched first 3 seasons on Netflix and now watching on cruchyroll. I’m on episode 70.

I got my circle city pre order today also. I forgot I even ordered it. I was able to get a couple from the FTL release, so I'll just use it for display purposes.

I got my circle city pre order today also. I forgot I even ordered it. I was able to get a couple from the FTL release, so I'll just use it for display purposes.

Haha, that's what I try to do with most of my pre-orders. Just forget about them til they show up on the porch.

Man at any point funko can stop with the Freddy’s and give me iron man snapping. I’m slowly beginning to believe it’s not coming. The end game box would have been the perfect opportunity

Back
Top Bottom