FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

YOU MY FRIEND,

WOULD BE DA BELLE OF DA BALL

EBkVYyZWsAEb9tO.jpeg

Favorite cop this year by far

Got a tracking number from Toy Tokyo on my replacement SDCC set. Hopefully that’s all squared away, was pretty bummed when Rat Fink was beat up

13519C3F-7027-4356-BE19-E20251D4791D.jpeg
EFEDD9BF-C1B5-4D85-B359-EF20C90AFCB5.jpeg
B41BF510-5D90-4DED-8B3F-5F26BBF1C92F.jpeg
I’ve starting grabbing a few funkos lately. I’m getting 80s themed ones based on things from my childhood. I picked up a cobra commander from eBay (US seller) and everything seemed ok, then I read an article about how to spot fake funkos. One of the red flags were overspray or “bad paint” and of course I had to look at the 10 I own.

I noticed there is a code on the foot, but the paint is bad on the bottom. Can anyone guide a noob on whether my CC is legit?
Never noticed your post. But he was a common. Worth like 8 bucks. I dont think this is fake cuz funko messes up paint all the time

4B6B5B00-1D73-47BF-AC47-16B8452ADE10.jpeg
Got Skeletor chase at BookOff for $6. They had some others chases but I don’t really collect Dorbz. Got excited when I saw a Naruto Six Path but it was $50.

hot topic being slow with my in store pickup for prison mike... they aint even ship it yet smh... i guess thats what happens when you use your rewards on pops and get it for cheap lol

nevermind my hot topic got it... ill pick it up tomorrow on my day off... the email letting me know it was ready was in my spam folder... didnt even know it was ready for pickup until i called customer service who said it was at the store

Last edited:
Didnt get broly chase smh

time to impatiently play the waiting game and wait for it to go under 100

Back
Top Bottom