FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got Dwight and Iron man. All done. Now comes the regret of spending money.

Yep. Told myself I was only going to buy a couple. Ended up buying more than I was planning on.

Iron Man
Donald Duck
Bluntman & Chronic
Stan Lee
Groundskeeper Willie
Mr. Burns

Happy, yet still pissed about Boba Fett.

I’m surprised that 2 hours later from when the link was posted Iron Man is still available. Glad I was able to get an order in. Only other one I wanted was Stan Lee and missed out.

Cancelled my Basquiat Foot Locker order and copped a NYCC one for a little more.

It’ll have the con sticker, I’ll have it much quicker and I know it’ll be mint. I’m happy.

Was able to run around and grab a few for friends and family, first time funko buyer and I’ve caught the itch

Attachments

• CA6200D1-6F49-409E-9585-0B53D7FDB32C.jpeg
    CA6200D1-6F49-409E-9585-0B53D7FDB32C.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 110
Cancelled my Basquiat Foot Locker order and copped a NYCC one for a little more.

It’ll have the con sticker, I’ll have it much quicker and I know it’ll be mint. I’m happy.

Smart. Gemini had it for $39. Would much rather pay like $15 bucks more for the sticker and shipping from Gemini versus Footlocker.

i finally got a date when i should receive my iron man and dwight pops which is good news... but it looks like i wont be seeing them for a while and will have to hold off on a nycc haul picture lmao
1570217545512.png

Target cancelled my boba instore pickup and I missed that tony stark drop :smh:

Ugh...

Ordered basquiat, burns, and groundskeeper willie. I wanted the UP house but also didnt have room for it ao i didnt mind not having it lol.

Back
Top Bottom