FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ yall should get iron man soon... mine had the same date but amazon kept pushing it up...

im a pass on that marty mcfly... the pop looks cool but i never cared for the 3rd movie.... i always associate back to the future with the first 2 movies

8EEFCD90-657D-4B18-9590-15DB89D99BD5.jpeg

BTTF 3 Marty is dope in person. Darth Vader, Calvin Klein, Clint Eastwood. If you know you know :pimp:

both, I have a bunch at my work computer and shelves that are out of the box and also have some in the box in stack cases. Depends on the figure I suppose.

all mine are out of box. the only ones that are in box are ones i plan to sell. Ive kept majority of my boxes except the GOT ones. i sold them a couple of years ago cuz fools were really paying $$$ for just the box.
think I sold my renly box for like 60

Hopefully they have some nice box art for Waldo, like a whole scene from one of the books and not just red and white stripes.

Slowly getting in these college mascot pops. Might be the first Funko series i collect every single item from. I currently have Clemson, Southern California, LSU & Washington.

I'm in for a super sized Conan which I suppose I won't be surprised if that's his next Gamestop exclusive, but anything other than that, hard pass. Tony the Tiger was the exception only to ease the salt of the regular sized one.

I have no problem with the 10" Pops. MJ will be the 1st I cop and i'll probably end up getting that Spongebob.

Do you guys keep them in box or do you take them out?

Both… I got like 6 star wars pops on my desk… it was what started my collection… I want to switch out the pops and put exclusives on there but I don’t want someone to be tempted to take them lol… at the crib I got 2 detolf cases that are full of pops that are out of box… the rest of my collection 75% is in box just cuz I have nowhere to display them… im a just swap out my old pops for the new ones from my detolf just been lazy… so for now the new pops are in storage boxes…

Back
Top Bottom