FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hmmm that new Hematite Chrome finish sounds interesting. Will need to see what they look like in person.

33475D82-A7DF-491F-AF1C-F9A771D7863C.jpeg

Finally got my Gauntlet Tony. Just need Mark 1 Tony and my Iron Man collection is complete.

Going to my first box lunch today. Hope they have the pops I want
Box lunch is trash. They had maybe 25 different pops. My order from last week wasnt there. Wasted an hour drive tried to pick up the xmen set they only had beast and cyclops. Saw the mountain and liked it but passed cuz I want that walmart version

Box lunch is trash. They had maybe 25 different pops. My order from last week wasnt there. Wasted an hour drive tried to pick up the xmen set they only had beast and cyclops. Saw the mountain and liked it but passed cuz I want that walmart version
Waiting on the new wolverine one but no one has it

i think my hot topic just got a shipment, i'll be going there tomorrow
but the one i went to today didnt' have the 3 for 27. Hot topics are YMMV

Pops before I know the context are always hard to be excited about, especially for a show as absurd as Rick and Morty.

Edit: context not contest

Last edited:
sorry papa.
Would have got you

This makes me sad. I appreciate it bro. I need to get my hands on this pop.

And yea FYE will get it. But as always I call and they “have absolutely no idea when it will be in” and it sucks cuz I’m about 40min away from the nearest one and I’m usually pretty busy with work to get over there.

want to see the ninja.
James brown. possibly shania twain since my wife likes her
and def Cobra Kai

This makes me sad. I appreciate it bro. I need to get my hands on this pop.

And yea FYE will get it. But as always I call and they “have absolutely no idea when it will be in” and it sucks cuz I’m about 40min away from the nearest one and I’m usually pretty busy with work to get over there.

The lady who sold it to me said Black Friday

My Dwight from Amazon was delayed. Bummer.

Wish I didn't miss out on the Endgame Iron Man.

Back
Top Bottom