FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Might skip on the UNC MJs. I already have all 4 bulls variants. Maybe if they make an all star jersey or wizards one I’d get.

Passing on that, not sure what other 10 inch Ad Icons I'd be interested in, maybe Colonel, Chester, Cap'n Crunch. Although I'd be more than happy if they don't make them.

Last edited:
UNC MJ away jersey and warmup outfit up for preorder on BBTS. Just bought both.

Will be adding 3 more college mascot Pops to my collection later this week.

Had these signed this past weekend.

IMG_1901[1].JPG

For those of you who are trippin about the Hollywood Funko exclusives, I would recommend NOT buying them on ebay/FB/Mercari/etc. I was told these pops will ALWAYS be available at the Hollywood store, so that means there will be endless restocks. Dont get suckered into the prices they are currently going for.

For those of you who are trippin about the Hollywood Funko exclusives, I would recommend NOT buying them on ebay/FB/Mercari/etc. I was told these pops will ALWAYS be available at the Hollywood store, so that means there will be endless restocks. Dont get suckered into the prices they are currently going for.
Was told this at the opening. This man is not wrong

and my dumb *** didn’t realize that one is from the movie .. smh at myself
152CD7CD-1E14-4955-9226-27692D221AAD.jpeg
0F190CC4-20E4-45E7-937F-B6DB4E00E70D.jpeg
DF73968E-B1B3-4F8B-90B7-B2DFD8387E0D.jpeg

A friend of mine was able to get through the line at Funko Hollywood for me. Said they were handing out premade bags with the exclusives in them. No Big Boy by the time he got there I guess.

Back
Top Bottom